Help Bring LitFest to Life
Today more than ever, we are asking questions and encouraging open, diverse conversations in everyday life. LitFest works hard to provide that inspiration, connection, and expanded thinking to our audiences in Edmonton and beyond, and we cannot make this happen without the support of readers like you.
We rely on the financial and voluntary support of individuals, corporations, and foundations to carry out our work. Your support will sustain and promote conversations that matter.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities during the festival or to arrange a philanthropic donation, please email us at [email protected] or call 780-498-2500. Tax deductible donations can also be made directly to LitFest through the secure site, Canada Helps, by clicking above.
LitFest is a registered charity [#131293631RR0001]
How To Make Your Impact
- $12/month to celebrate LitFest’s 12th Anniversary of serving Edmonton audiences
- $50 for the number of hot authors we bring in each year!
- $75 to represent the percentage of funds we raise that goes directly to support the authors
- $300 create a tribute to someone special who believes conversations do matter
- Whatever amount that is meaningful to you!